Product Designer to join the Product team. You must have a keen sense of product, an eye for detail, and a passion for designing simple and elegant experiences and user flows. You should have a portfolio with UI/UX design experience for products on both web and native mobile platforms.
San Bruno, CA
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming product ideas to tweaking pixels until they are shipped.
- Design, prototype, and iterate on new features and refresh UI of existing features.
- Communicate design solutions through wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Play a vital role in the design and usability of new features. Help bring consumer-grade design and user experience to an enterprise product.
- Translate wireframes into highly-polished visual composites with attention to interaction design while following style and brand guidelines.
- Work independently and across multiple teams. Collaborate with product managers and software engineers to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise our bar for quality, from conception to launch.
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work (down to every detail) every step of the way.
You will be expected to hustle at times, to improvise when necessary, be creative and to deliver under tight timelines.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of both web and mobile apps.
- Working knowledge of Sketch, or Photoshop, and other mainstream design and prototyping software.
- We do not require coding proficiency, but you should at least possess a basic familiarity with HTML, CSS, jQuery, etc.
- Bonus: You have experience working in the fast-paced environment of startups selling Enterprise SAAS platforms.
- Bonus: You have experience designing Communications products.
- Bonus: You have experience designing products with deep integrations into social media platforms (especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube).