Systems Analyst – Data Warehouse - DW/BI/ETL/SQL/Reporting (Full-time Permanent)Join an innovative company that is best in class! Here we invest in people, processes and tools, to help you do your best. You will be collaborating with a dynamic team, to help you brainstorm and bounce ideas off of. This is a permanent position with an excellent benefits package and advancement potential, at a solid company with strong partnerships to help the community.
The Systems Analyst – Data Warehouse - DW/BI/ETL/SQL/Reporting is involved with deployments, upgrades, maintenance and support of integrated systems. The individual will utilize knowledge of Databases, BI/Reporting, and ETL (Extract, Transform, & Load) tools. Will have a solid understanding of data integration techniques for the existing and future applications.
- Recommend technical solutions and assist in development using DW, ETL, and BI/Reporting tools.
- Gather, analyze, and identify business and technical requirements for enhancements.
- Collaborate with business and IT groups to identify and resolve system issues.
- Develop project, budget, and resource estimates for system integration, data analysis, and reporting projects.
- Document and track project progress and milestone commitments.
- Create system documentation, user documentation, and training documents.
- 4+ years of Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), Data Integration, and/or Reporting experience
- Relational database (RDBMS) platforms, MS SQL Server and/or Oracle databases
- Data integration and ETL technologies such as Informatica, Sybase (SAP), and/or Informix
- Reporting/BI tools such as Cognos, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, and/or Tableau
- SSRS, SSIS and/or SSAS knowledge preferred
- T-SQL and/or PL/SQL queries and stored procedures
- Operating systems including Linux and Windows
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in IT or Business Systems preferred, not required