Join a growing company where you can make a real impact!
Responsibilities - System / Server Administrator - Microsoft:
· Lead in Microsoft Windows Server administration, Active Directory and Group Policy.
· Utilize VMware, Microsoft Exchange, MS Office/O365, and other technologies.
· Assist with Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP) and Domain Name System (DNS).
· Research and perform system installations, modifications, and support.
· Problem solving and system maintenance. May be involved with backup and recovery.
· Complete documentation related to current systems and procedures.
Requirements - System / Server Administrator - Microsoft:
· 5+ years of relevant experience including MS Windows Server administration.
· MCSE or other relevant certification preferred (not required).
· Bachelor’s degree or technical diploma in related field preferred (not required).