My client is looking for talented back-end engineers to help us build the industry-leading employee communications platform. You should be comfortable with and systems such as , , , and . We’re looking for confident coders who enjoy working on both .NET technologies and third-party APIs on a regular basis.
What you'll do:
- Put things together. You know how to build business logic in . Your code is manageable, modular, and constantly being tested. You can integrate systems such as , , , and .
- Take things apart. You rely on solid computer science fundamentals to break down a problem into high performance, scalable, and distributed solutions.
- Learn how things work. You’re not afraid of new technologies. You handle .NET technologies such as , Entity Framework, and Windows Services. You quickly pick up third-party APIs, particularly social media APIs from Facebook, Twitter, and others.
- Play nice. You collaborate with the product management, front-end, and mobile teams to design and build new features. You expose APIs for internal use and modern RESTful web services for the public.
- and is required but Postgres would be fine - Everything else is a nice to have
- Client will also consider a recent grad with good internships.