Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Sr. PHP Developer
Job Opportunity at
Pitisci & Associates
Posted on Jun 21
SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
Our client is in need of a Senior PHP Developer to support back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Candidate primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, API’s, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Candidate will work tightly with the UI/UX developers to integrate the front-end elements into the application. Therefore, a strong understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. Our suite of applications covers the needs of customers, internal business, and our call centers.
• Ability to work independently and work with other team members to ensure on-time quality delivery of applications.
• Prioritizing tasks and daily activities.
• Part of a project where he/she will receive the technical specifications and write code from it.
• Daily stand-up meetings to review current progress and obstacles with direct team.
• Weekly meetings to review with the entire technology team.
• 5+ years of PHP and MySQL development experience.
• Excellence in programming, debugging, and implementation skills.
• Basic understanding of database design.
• Flexibility and dependability.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Experience with at least one MVC framework.
• Knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Programming.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
SQL or MySQL
Terms of Usage
ProgrammerAnalyst.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)