Join a great company with excellent work/life balance and a family feel; where you can gain exposure to some of the latest and greatest technologies in a team environment, and make a real difference.
Software Release Manager / IT Project Manager – Guidewire / Insurance (Permanent or Contract)
• Manage the software release process. Schedule and monitor deployments.
• Involved with software updates, enhancements, security patches, etc.
• Collaborate with business users, IT teams, and external vendors.
• Develop, maintain, and monitor detailed schedules and metrics for applications.
• Facilitate regular release coordination meetings and daily IT group meetings.
• Involved in analysis of risk, value to business, testing, and rollback plan.
• Develop strategies, documentation, and training for change management/release processes.
• Lead process improvement initiatives. Ensure compliance.
• 2+ years of experience in software release management
• 5+ years of IT project management experience
• Insurance Industry experience preferred
• Guidewire PolicyCenter, BillingCenter, or ClaimCenter experience preferred
• Exemplary written and verbal communication
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field
• Agile/Scrum experience