Do you want to work in a laid back company with an amazing opportunity to learn a ton over the next year? This company is expecting several retirements over the next couple of years and are ready to do the knowledge transfer! This position will support 2 key applications for the company- including one data driven application that assists scientists with predictive analytics!
This is a 100+ person company that is a leader in their space. They have amazing brand loyalty
This position develops specifications for moderately complex software programming applications and modifies/maintains the existing software. This role develops, modifies and maintains
applications that may be customized or standardized.
• Design and develop C# and SQL based N-tier client/server applications.
• Development activities include real-time database driven applications, services and management components.
• Participate in requirements analysis, technical designs, coding, unit testing, product test support, and deployment
• Perform System Analysis and Design; Design and Develop Moderate to Highly Complex Applications; Develop
Application Documentation; Perform Maintenance and Support.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or other applicable fields, or equivalent work
• Minimum four years of software development experience with C# and SQL based N-tier client/server applications.