Software Developer/Integration – Forms/Document Management/Java/XML/.NET
(2+ year long-term contract opportunities & permanent opportunities)
Join an innovative company that is best in class! Here we invest in people, processes and tools, to help you do your best. You will be collaborating with a dynamic team, to help you brainstorm and bounce ideas off of. This is a permanent position with an excellent benefits package and advancement potential, at a solid company with strong partnerships to help the community.
- Document Management/Forms system development and integration.
- Utilize knowledge of data acquisition, formatting, imaging, print and electronic delivery, etc.
- Gather, analyze, and identify business and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with business and IT groups to identify and resolve issues.
- Create system documentation, user documentation, and training documents.
- 4+ years of application development experience
- Document Management/Forms system development
- Integrating Forms solutions and external systems
- Java/J2EE application development
- Experience with one or more of the following preferred: CCM Thunderhead, Oracle Documaker, HP/Opentext Exstream, EMC Expressions, GMC Inspire, etc.
- Content Management System (CMS), MS Publisher, Filenet and/or Documentum preferred
- XML, XSD, XSL, and/or XSLT preferred
- Some .NET, HTML and CSS knowledge preferred
- Database knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle, and/or DB2
- Application Servers such as JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere preferred
- Linux/Unix Shell Scripting skills preferred
- Agile / Scrum / Iterative / TDD knowledge preferred
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree preferred