Join an innovative, growing company with great benefits, good work-life balance, and a culture where they put people first! You will be collaborating with a supportive team at a company with a family feel.
Senior RPG Developer / RPG Programmer Analyst – iSeries / AS400 (Permanent Position)
· Application development, system integration, and configuration.
· Design, code, test, debug, implement, and maintain software applications.
· Programming using RPG ILE and RPG/400.
· Development using CL subfiles.
· Work on databases such as SQL and DB2/400.
· Support IBM iSeries / midrange / AS/400 systems.
· System backups and performance monitoring.
· Requirements gathering and verification with users and stakeholders.
· Develop, write, and maintain technical and functional documentation.
· Provide end user assistance including education, training and troubleshooting.
· Collaboration with technical team, users, vendors, and managers.
· Provide guidance and mentoring to junior team members.
· 7+ years of relevant programming experience
· Programming skills in RPG ILE, RPG/400, and CL
· Knowledge of IBM iSeries midrange computer system
· Knowledge of SQL and DB2/400 databases
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Knowledge of manufacturing modules and processes (BOM, shop floor, inventory, etc.)
· Bachelor's or Associate’s Degree Preferred (not required)