Our client is the number one company in their industry across the globe. They are a leader in innovation in the consumer products industry as well as in environmental and sustainability research and projects. Their environment allows employees to leverage their creativity to collaborate with talented team members on diverse projects. They emphasize R&D within all areas to continue to lead the industry with innovative products and ideas.
The mission strategy of the Informatics Organization is to provide the business with innovative and efficient information systems to which we can strongly contribute to the competitive advantage of the enterprise.
The SAP QM Designer will be the subject matter expert in maintaining/supporting SAP system in the Quality Management domain as well as other global projects. This position will be located in either Cincinnati, OH, New Jersey or potentially telecommuting from another location.
· Design: You will design new global, regional and local solutions, configure system(s), test the applications and their interfaces and deploy new solutions. You will provide solution proposals based on business requirements in the QM area.
· Coordinate: You will coordinate and interact with project team and service provider during analysis and implementation of functional enhancements as well as resolution of defects during testing. You will conduct requirements gathering and analysis with key users and system designers locally or in other locations / regions that lead to the delivery of the high level specifications
· Support: You will support the applications during all project phases, also supporting the SAP productive applications by validating changes managed by Application Services. You will ensure completeness of documentation (process flows, procedures and operations documents, Functional Designs) related to new developed solutions.
· Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in Computer Engineering or related field.
· Minimum 5 years experience in the IT Domain or in global IT projects. At least 3 to 5 years' in similar capacity as Functional/Application Designer, familiar with global IT/SAP projects, Strong knowledge in SAP QM – able to design highly customized SAP Solutions
· Solid experience in system specification and design: database modeling, stored procedures, systems interfacing. Proven success in testing domain and in test coordination on multi-site projects: test strategy, test plans, tests management, execution, test campaigns coordination.
· Experiences in SAP IDOC Management / Transport Management / ABAP programming will be an added advantage • Willingness to travel (up to 15% per year)
· Excellent written and communication skills in English