Santa Clara, CA
SAP CRM Technical Lead $ DOE Onsite Employee Position No C2C No C2H No Visa Applicants
* Client supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications, and expertise.
* Santa Clara is 14% less expensive than San Francisco
* Housing is 20% less expensive in Santa Clara
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or in a related field
* SAP CRM Technical Lead will have at least 5 years of SAP CRM 7.0 technical development experience (excluding ECC) -- ideally on 2 or more end-to-end CRM projects
* SAP CRM Technical Lead will have 5+ years' experience using the SAP ABAP Workbench
* SAP CRM Technical Lead will have proven experience with new-age UI tools (personas, UI5, Fiori)
* SAP CRM Technical Lead will have excellent working knowledge on BOL, CRM-specific BADIs, EEWB, GENIL, SAP Archive Link, ACE, SAP Workflow, Netweaver Gateway REST services and SOAP services
* Proven ability to integrate SAP CRM and SAP ECC to the "outside world" (digital, mobile, wechat)
* Ability to multi-task & handle high-pressure situations
* Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
* Ability to use good judgment to make effective decisions within appropriate risk-mitigation.
* Prior experience in developing CRM Order management functions is plus
* Middleware experience with the execution of bi-directional data exchange between SAP CRM & ECC back-end a plus
* Experience with IC Web development, Web UI development, BSP, Web Dynpro is a plus
I'm Bob Moore and I've been an I.T. recruiter for 30 years. I accelerate the careers of top performers by introducing them to the best opportunities. See job details below.
TO BE CONSIDERED
Please send Word resume ONLY. Only call, if you haven't heard from me, within a few hours after sending your resume.
Before sending your WORD resume
Be sure your resume includes first and last names, phone number and email address.
Please be sure you show you focus on any required skills that you have under your current and recent jobs. This will assure you an interview.
If you’re not in the I.T. (Information Technology) field, don't send your resume, it will just be deleted.
If your resume doesn’t include your first, last names, phone number, and email address, it will be deleted.
How to get my attention and get a quick response This makes you look more professional than most.
Include a cover letter or on the top of your resume under your name and contact info indicate
* How you have the right to work in the U.S.? (US or Canadian Citizen, Visa or OPT), other.
* If you are open to a full-time employee and or contract position
* Will you relocate if you have more than a 1-hour commute
* Your related experience for the required and plus skills.
* Other info I will need to know.
* If you're not qualified for this job, but want to send me your resume, please indicate on the top of your resume, that you're not qualified for this position because you don't have the required XX experience. but keep me in mind, for these positions. Indicate job titles.
See my current jobs and set up an RSS Feed to receive my new job orders at my website TekJobs.com.
You can use blogtrottr.com for free to forward the feed to your email
* If you're NOT living in the U.S. or Canada I can't help you, DON'T send your resume
* If you're NOT an I.T. (Information Technology) pro, I can't help you, DON'T send your resume
* If you're only interested in a CONTRACT position, be sure to mention that. I'll keep you in mind for a contract position. You WON'T be considered for this employee position
* If you’re a CONSULTING company, DON'T ever send your consultants, hot lists or jobs