Compass Systems and Sales LLC is seeking a Full Time Programmer / Analyst with responsibility for code writing/rewriting, testing, debugging, documenting and installing new programs, as well as updating existing programs and technologies of a complex nature to provide quality IT services to user departments.This position will also developing databases, stored procedures, and data access programs. Works in a lead position to complete projects. Performs responsibilities in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures.
About Compass Systems and Sales
Compass Systems is a world leader in providing highly engineered Pneumatic & Mechanical Material Handling Systems that provide segregation capabilities for the various alloys of aluminum scrap produced by the automobile industry, in the high volume automotive OEM and Tier #1 & #2 supplier production environments.
With a solid track record of success and a “True Turn-Key” solutions driven approach, Compass Systems has expanded its reach within its automotive customers and the general industrial markets (pulp and paper, converting, agriculture, etc.) to include state-of-the-art related systems and processes (i.e. Hinged Belt Conveyors, End of Line Conveyors, Integrated Dust Collection Systems).
Qualifications / Skills
Must have experience in the following areas:
- .net framework
- VB.NET & C+, C++, C#
- Visual basic.net
- Solid background in Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016 applications (Excel , Access, SQL)
- Background in CRM solutions is a plus
- Background in related ERP functionality
- SQL Reporting Services and Crystal Report (Creating new reports and modifying existing reports)
- Knowledge of database structure and design with the ability to create programs and queries of data to share with non-technical users
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL Server Reporting Services is a plus
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- End-user training skills required for custom applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Experience in the following areas preferred:
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Transaction SQL
The successful candidate will maintain access of our ECI Manufacturing software (JobBOSS). The candidate will work across all aspects of a project lifecycle from information gathering of user’s requirements to final delivery. Candidates with experience in Manufacturing, Finance, IT industries are highly desirable
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Scope and quote custom projects to include user defined Crystal reports, custom utilities, integrations to 3rd party applications for our ECI Manufacturing software (JobBOSS).
- Lead in all aspects of a custom project including business analysis, prototyping, customization, integration, architecture, and quality assurance
- Collaborate with Sales, Project Management, and Technical resources to ensure projects are completed to our quality standards, on time, and within budget
Core Competencies (Skills)
- 2 years or more of experience in development and delivery of Business solutions (ERP, CRM, etc.) is a plus
Education / Certifications:
- A.S. or B.S. degree in computer science, information technology or similar discipline preferred
- One to two years related experience Technical certifications and professional certifications are a plus
WHY A CAREER WITH COMPASS?
- Growing organization
- Collaborative work environment
- 9/80 Work schedule (every other Friday off!)
Compass Systems and Sales is an Equal Opportunity Employer