This position is responsible for creation, technical development, and launch of new Infrastructure products for Connected Workforce – collaboration tools that enable increased sharing and productivity for our users, members, and partners.
Activities include infrastructure architecture roadmap and alignment with enterprise architecture; assisting in the development of preliminary business case(s), SLAs, and TCO; long term architecture direction & customer demand; supporting the infrastructure Product Manager in establishing a shared vision with business and application stakeholders by building consensus on priorities and designs.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years in Information Technology or relevant experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 9 year Information Technology experience OR 10 years Information Technology experience.
- Experience with deployment and adoption of Connected Workforce Services
- Ability to counsel teams & individuals to wholly understand and effectively implement the proposed architecture
- Ability to create and articulate architectural and technical visions for the product.
- Ability to work in high degree of changes.
- Strategic Platform with higher business criticality
- Ability to work on / through cross-product projects
- Experience with system and technology integration.
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes.
- Customer relationship management.
- Understanding of business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned)
- Ability to understand and support strategic vision.
- Salary plus bonus, and a robust benefits including Health Insurance, tuition reimbursement, and 401k employer match, etc.
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.