Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Population Health Programmer
Job Opportunity at
Posted on Jul 3
Support informatics requirements from the Office of Population Health and Accountable Care. Manage development and maintenance of ongoing accountable care informatics operations, inclusive of daily discharge reporting to the care coordination team and diagnosis coding history reports to front line staff. Transform data into various stages of usability via SAP Data Services and MS SQL Server Integration Services. Maintain a strong knowledge of internal and external data sources. Use health system clinical data repositories and databases to program, analyze, document, compile, interpret and create reports from utilization, quality, clinical, and financial data. Effectively communicate with various departments to gather and understand the information necessary to successfully complete programming requests and projects with the ability to document those requests and the final products both orally and in written format in a way a non-programmer can understand the logic and business rules.
* Strong SQL programming skills, particularly for the Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server platforms.
* Understanding of source and target data structures, ETL processes, and products.
* Ability to comprehend relationships among field elements in the EpicCare Inpatient and Ambulatory electronic medical records, plus revenue cycle data in encounters, professional and institutional claims, and membership.
* Understanding of statistical concepts.
* Baccalaureate degree in health sciences, information systems, or other quantitative field is required.
Terms of Usage
ProgrammerAnalyst.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)