My client is looking for .Net Software Developers. They have several openings at various experience levels - mid through senior level. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, matching 401K , LTD, etc. They also offer relocation assistance. This will be a lump sum figure based on the candidate's needs. There will be NO house purchase. They do have a small annual bonus.
US Citizens or Permanent Residents only!
They are exciting company to work for, not only because of its future growth prospects, but also because of its culture: smart, motivated people, who want to take initiative, are given the opportunity and freedom to make things happen.
Functions and Responsibilities:
* Develop new software and features for their industry leading business related products.
* Work with Scrum team members to deliver high quality software from cradle to cradle (design, development, testing & support).
* Fix defects, data issues and other problems.
* Work with the DevOps team to automate builds and deployments.
* Collaborate with QA engineers and Product Owners to ensure quality is built into the product from requirements to deployment.
* Ensure that products and features being developed perform and scale under load.
* Contribute towards building a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (Very strongly preferred)
* Solid understanding of objected-oriented design and software engineering principles
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Very stable work history - no job hoppers and no career contractors
Preferred Skills (not mandatory):
* Good working knowledge of coding and architectural design patterns.
* Experience with relational databases and SQL (preferably Oracle).
* Ability to design and build enterprise class web application.
* Experience with GIT, StructureMap, nHibernate, Entity Framework, NServiceBus.
* Experienced with and able to work in Agile/Scrum methodology.