The .Net Developer serves as a lead role in the analysis, design, development, testing, and maintenance of existing software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. The .Net Developer collaborates with the business teams to develop business requirements and provide guidance for possible and recommended solutions. As a developer, your role will also include research, design, documentation, and modifications to software specifications throughout the product development life cycle.
.Net Developer Requirements
· 3+ years of Software Development
· Experience in .Net, Visual Basic and TFS
.Net Developer Responsibilities:
· Collaborate with business teams to identify business needs and translate into technical requirements.
· Lead the effort for design, development and implementation on a project-by-project basis to deliver solutions which are easily maintainable and scalable.
· Research and identify new technologies and technology upgrades which will enhance the ability to deliver robust solutions.
· Design, develop, document and implement application enhancements according to business and technical requirements.
· Mentor less experienced team members as necessary.
· Peer reviews to evaluate performance of team members as required.
· Code reviews on an as needed basis to ensure conformity to company standard practices.
· Develop and maintain user manuals and guidelines.
· Train end users to operate new or modified programs.
· Install software products for end users as required.
· Estimate effort required for the design, development and implementation on a project-by-project basis.
· Identify roadblocks or areas of concern and bring potential solutions to management’s attention.
· Support various technologies, regardless of development platform. Work with other technical teams to define and identify cross-functional solution for integration with new or existing technologies.