Join an innovative company with a great culture where they put people first! Here management takes pride in encouraging and empowering team members. You will be collaborating with a dynamic team, to help you brainstorm and bounce ideas off of. This is a permanent position with an excellent benefits package, at a company with a family feel.
The .NET Developer / Software Engineer (Junior-Mid Level) will develop, integrate, test, and support software and web applications.
Responsibilities - .NET Developer / Software Engineer:
· Application development, system integration, and configuration.
· Solution design and prototyping.
· Troubleshooting and performance monitoring.
· Requirements verification and documentation, as needed.
· Collaboration with technical team, users, vendors, and managers.
· Follow direction of senior team members.
Requirements - .NET Developer / Software Engineer:
· 3+ years of .NET development experience
· MVC and Web API preferred
· MS SQL Server Database
· Google/Deployment to Cloud a plus (not required)
· AWS, Amazon DynmoDB, or Kinesis a plus (not required)
· Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in related field preferred