Join a global infrastructure team handling worldwide Microsoft Exchange Server Administration. You will be expected to run your day to day priorities, call meetings when necessary, participate in client consultative sessions, make recommendations, and do all the hands-on technical work required for successful enterprise wide Microsoft Exchange Administration and network architecture.
*** Additional depth of knowledge/experience with Active Directory, Exchange and Skype is needed.*****
· Experienced with Windows Server 2003-2012 R2
· Experience with Administration of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange
· Experience with VoIP, domain policies, DNS, DHCP and other integrated systems
· Bug fixes, Gateways, Exchange Unified Messaging, Border Control
· Strong and very technical background in scripting (ie Powershell)
· Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience administering Active Directory.
- Excellent Communication Skills: Verbal, Written and Face to Face.
- Excellent understanding of Client and Customer requirements.
- Ability to articulate messaging technologies to key stakeholders.
- Ability to articulate clear and concise directives to team members.
- Ability to develop and present technical requirements based on business requirements.
- Ability to Configure and troubleshoot email transport related technologies (DNS, SMTP, RPC, POP3, etc.).
- Experience with Archiving and Troubleshooting Outlook 2003/2010 issues.
- Experience with Exchange 2003/2010 and Bridgehead topology.
- Experience with internal and external client connectivity.
- Experience with High-Availability and Load Balancing requirements.
- Experience with Cloud services, including Postini, Microsoft BPOS, and Office 365 platforms.
- Experience using NetBackup for Exchange and Multi-site DAG configuration.
- Knowledge of one or more virtualization technologies (such as VMware or Hyper-V).