Join an innovative, growing company with great benefits, good work-life balance, and a culture where they put people first! You will be collaborating with a supportive team at a company with a family feel.
Junior Software Developer/Programmer Analyst - New Grads OK (Temp-to-Hire or Permanent)
· Application development, system integration, and configuration.
· Design, code, test, debug, implement, and maintain software applications.
· Work on databases such as SQL and DB2.
· System backups and performance monitoring.
· Requirements gathering and verification with users and stakeholders.
· Develop, write, and maintain technical and functional documentation.
· Provide end user assistance including education, training and troubleshooting.
· Collaboration with technical team, users, vendors, and managers.
· Follow direction of senior team members.
· Internship and/or 1+ year of relevant programming experience
· Programming skills in one or more language (.NET, Java, HTML, CSS, etc.)
· Knowledge of SQL or other databases
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Bachelor's or Associate’s Degree Preferred