Join a dynamic team at a growing organization where you can expand your skills with cutting edge technologies and Agile methodologies.
IT Business Analyst / Business Systems Analyst / BA / BSA - Insurance (Permanent or Contract)
The IT Business Analyst gathers and analyzes functional and technical information to help design and support information technology solutions, as a bridge between people, process, and technology.
- Collaborates with business users, gathering business requirements and providing direction.
- Analyzes and documents business needs, and translates them into technical requirements.
- Collaborates with Developers and QA, to clarify systems capabilities and resolve issues.
- Participates in Agile/Scrum process including stand ups, sprint planning, backlog, etc.
- Involved with project planning, scheduling, tracking, and budgeting as needed.
- Assists in various stages including development, testing, and production support.
- Involved with system testing, data validation, defect triage and workarounds.
- 5+ years of work experience as a Business Analyst and/or Systems Analyst.
- Experience with software development, QA, and/or Project Management.
- 3+ years of insurance industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required in computer science or a related field.
- Agile/Scrum experience strongly preferred.