Join a great company with excellent work/life balance and a family feel; where you can gain exposure to some of the latest and greatest technologies in a team environment, and make a real difference.
Guidewire Developer / GOSU Developer - BillingCenter, PolicyCenter, ClaimCenter
(Permanent hire, full-time, no corp-to-corp, no sponsorship)
- Design, develop, and support implementation of Guidewire Suite.
- Involved in system implementation, configuration, enhancements, and integration.
- Assist with testing, code reviews, defect triage and work arounds.
- Collaborate with onsite and offsite Developers, QA, BAs, to clarify requirements and resolve issues.
- Collaborate with other developers/SMEs for front-end applications (agents and client portals), document management, data hub, BI/Reporting, etc.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum process including stand ups, sprint planning, backlog, etc.
- 5+ years of experience Java/J2EE application development
- 2+ years of GOSU/Guidewire configuration and integration development
- BillingCenter, ClaimCenter, and/or PolicyCenter exposure
- 5+ years of P&C Insurance experience preferred
- SOAP/Restful Web Services
- XML, XSLT, and/or XSD
- Databases such as SQL, Oracle, and/or ORM
- Integration with Web Content Management tools preferred
- Application Server such as Weblogic or JBoss preferred
- Project or Bug Tracking Tools such as Rally/CA, HP ALM and/or JIRA
- Version Control such as Subversion/SVN or Git
- Jenkins or other Continuous Integration tools a plus
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Commercial and Personal lines exposure preferred
- Agile/Scrum methodologies