START-UP – FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEERS
We’re helping an exciting Start-Up in the Bay area turn an old fashion, outdated industry on its head! In a market that sold over $25B of food/products in 2016, all/most are producing the same mass-produced & generic products. We’re using technology, data and a huge focus on nutrition to deliver a more customizable and healthy solution/experience. With dramatically different products that speak for themselves, and newly deployed customized systems and technologies design by some of the areas most talented cracker jack engineers, we are expecting a sizable disruption in the industry.
We're hiring engineers with a broad set of technical skills to build software to scale a physical product that is continuing to change the industry! They maintain a multidisciplinary approach that balances coding ability with product and design acumen, data-driven decision making, and a keen desire to understand user needs. Engineers will be enhancing and building new components of the custom built e-commerce and fulfillment platform with integrations to 3rd party API’s. Other upcoming projects and responsibilities will include building out new product lines, data driven customer engagement, scaling systems to meet expected company and production growth.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software with a material impact on all facets of a rapidly growing business.
• Gain product expertise and use data to identify, scope and drive new initiatives that encompass both customer-facing features and behind-the-scenes operations.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• 2-5+ years of experience building and implementing clean code
• Experience working with web or mobile application development.
• BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study (a plus)
• UX and front end design and development experience with CSS, HTML, JS and others
• Experience working with large scale, distributed database and storage systems.