Microservices - Full-stack Software Engineer: You will join a team building highly-scalable, event-driven components for a robust, real-time platform.
This is an opportunity to join a late stage startup that has proven its business model and continues to grow. Now is a great time to join this well funded emerging technology company if you are looking for a steady employment situation within a very fast moving technical field. We aren’t looking to change the world, just a piece of it.
We are looking for a creative, problem-solver, collaborative in nature who is curious and willing to keep searching for the best, most efficient method for tackling a given problem. One of the big goals and drivers behind this position is to break down a somewhat monolithic code stack (built in NodeJS primarily) into microservices to improve the systems scalability. You be joining a highly competent team as well. We seek self-driven life long learners. If you'd like the opportunity to learn and code in Go, it's here for you too. You have options as to where you work from as well. We want to build a cohesive unit, but also respect your time and want to ensure a good work/life balance. Work sites include Corporate office, WeWork location options and remote. (Note: To be considered for remote development work you must have demonstrated, success working remotely.)
Great benefits, young entrepreneurial, startup culture.
Highly desired skills / experience / Attitude:
· Experience in enterprise-grade applications with large scale implementations.
· Active on GitHub and willing to share projects/contributions.
· Enjoys trying out new languages and frameworks even outside of work.
· Enjoys the challenge of building applications that are easy to use and productive for their community.
Preferred Technology Stack: AWS / React / React Native / Node / MongoDB
- 3+ years Software Engineer Experience
- B.S. degree in CS or related experience
- Expertise in Node.js, AWS and NoSQL DBs like MongoDB
- Previously developed RESTful API's
- Experience with Microservices
- Must be able to work without the need for sponsorship either now or in the future. (Direct employment only. Corp-to-corp is not available.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.