Join a company that has won best workplace awards and provides excellent benefits, including health and wellness programs. Work in a collaborative team environment, where you can share ideas and grow.
Epic Software Developer / Epic Analyst – EHR/OpTime/Anesthesia/Certified
(Contract-to-Hire & Permanent Opportunities Available, Must Work Onsite)
The Epic Software Developer will provide software development, enhancements, maintenance, and support.
· Epic software application development, system integration, and configuration.
· Solution design and prototyping. Recommend improvements to architecture.
· Troubleshooting, testing, and performance monitoring.
· Project planning and coordination, requirements gathering and documentation.
· Collaboration with technical team, users, vendors, and managers.
· Mentor and train other team members as needed.
· 2+ years of Epic software development required
· Knowledge of Electronic Health Records (EHR) / Electronic Medical Records (EMR) applications
· Epic OpTime operating room management system knowledge
· Epic Anesthesia module knowledge
· Epic Certification required
· Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in related field preferred