Epic Developer / Software Developer – Epic / OpTime / Anesthesia
(Contract and Permanent Opportunities Available)
Join a company that has won best workplace awards and provides excellent benefits, including health and wellness programs. Work in a collaborative team environment, where you can share ideas and grow.
The Epic Developer will provide software development, enhancements, maintenance, and support.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Epic Developer / Software Developer – Epic / OpTime / Anesthesia:
· Application development, system integration, and configuration.
· Solution design and prototyping. Recommend improvements to architecture.
· Troubleshooting, testing, and performance monitoring.
· Project planning and coordination, requirements gathering and documentation.
· Collaboration with technical team, users, vendors, and managers.
· Mentor and train other team members as needed.
REQUIREMENTS - Epic Developer / Software Developer – Epic / OpTime / Anesthesia:
· 4+ years of system development experience
· 2+ years of Epic development / systems analyst experience required
· Knowledge of Electronic Health Records (EHR) applications
· Epic OpTime operating room management system knowledge preferred
· Epic Anesthesia module knowledge preferred
· Epic Certification required
· Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in related field preferred