Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer / X++ Developer
Contract - Remote Okay
We have an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics developer. Join a team environment, at a growing company, that has a family feel and good work/life balance. This position will provide installation, implementation, administration, and support of the Microsoft Dynamics AX system.
- Development, administration, and integration of Microsoft Dynamics AX with multiple platforms.
- Design, build and customize AX forms, reports, jobs, etc.
- Support, maintain and document developed applications and interfaces.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve program deficiencies within selected applications.
- Assist in the identification and resolution of support problems within AX and its interfacing applications.
- Provide set up of new user and maintain existing access to AX environment as needed.
- Assist in acquisition related integrations, including reviewing workflow/processes and determining how to integrate existing systems.
- Assist in research and implementation of future system requirements and desired functionality.
- Develop documents and revise system procedures, monitoring and test procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience with system development and/or integration
- 2+ years of experience with MS Dynamics / AX / X++
- AX Enterprise Portals & MorphX Suite experience preferred
- SQL Server (SSRS, SSAS) knowledge preferred