Database Manager – Database Analyst
Are you an experienced Database Manager with experience extracting data from complex data sets and converting the data into a statistical analysis that identifies various workforce issues?
If the answer is yes, then this metrics driven position, that strives to ensure the right people are in the right position and the right processes are in place might be just the position you have been looking for! The difference between this position and other database management roles is that you will be using your experience and natural talents in data management to help move the Christian organizations mission of making a positive difference in the lives of people in impoverished communities throughout the World through humanitarian aid, medical outreach, international festivals, church planting and Christian leadership training.
This position is newly formed. So, not only will your experience in data management be valued and appreciated but your skills and experience in data management will help make a positive difference in the lives of people in impoverished communities throughout the World because the critical data mining work you will be doing is for a multi-faceted, global, Christian ministry that provides humanitarian aid, medical outreach, international festivals, church planting and Christian leadership training throughout the Globe!
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Analyze and determine: Information needs and elements, data relationships/attributes, data flow, storage requirements, data output, and reporting capabilities.
- Coordinate with all departments for any import/export needs
- Manage the current database and CRM (administration, enhancement, design, upgrading, cleaning, analysis, monitoring, charting, reporting, security and management of all data).
- Run data reports requested by the marketing, finance and operations department within the global ministry.
- Respond to department requests for queries and data exports
- Teach/train data programs to department heads.
- Report Generation, analysis, and review of critical key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Research data sources for new and better data feeds.
- Profession that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior.
- Demonstrate a living and mature Christ-centered, Christian, life-style.
- Willingness to be involved in Christian spiritual development activities (Daily devotionals, prayer and weekly company church services).
- Bachelors degree in information technology, computer science, statistics a related field
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis and systems integration
- 3+ years of experience writing/running SQL queries, stored procedures and scripts
- 2+ years of experience creating and maintaining system integration designs?
- 2+ years of experience with data warehousing and ETL processing (extracting, transforming and loading)
- Working experience with Customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Working experience managing corporate level data migration projects?
- Expert level Microsoft, Excel skills
- Proven Project management, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Reporting Services
- Willing and able to work a traditional work schedule
- Willing and able to commute to Central Phoenix Daily
- Competitive non-profit entry level salary $50,000 - $65,000/year (DOE) + a full benefits package, including: Health and dental insurance, employer paid short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, 2-3 weeks of paid time off 403(b)
- Unique spiritual benefits including being a part of a community of other Christian believers.
- A rewarding position where your skills are utilized to further the Great Commission