New position due to growth! This company is expanding their capabilities around data and reporting and adding to their staff. This company prides themself on their work/life balance and family friendly culture.
The Reporting Business Analyst will participate in tasks ranging from requirements gathering to stakeholder management/liaising between business and reporting teams. The focus of this role is to create meaningful reports and dashboards for executive decision making. The position requires experience working in SQL as well as BI tools such as Tableau, Business Objects or Oracle.
• Use SQL and internal/external applications to perform unit testing and user acceptance testing on reports and queries.
• Define metrics to be used, what metrics to track, how they are measured and in what way to collect the data
• Understand the needs of a reporting group and be able to speak in terms of reporting and statistics.
• Work closely with business units to gain in-depth understanding of business strategy, processes, services, roadmap, and context in which the business operates.
•• Provide and support the implementation of reporting and analytics business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identify business needs; monitor progress and results; recognize and educate on improvement opportunities; and prioritize competing demands.
• Bachelors or Advanced Degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics or similar and minimum 4 years related experience
* Experience working in a health care related field or industry
• Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to communicate at the executive level
• Intermediate level of knowledge of relational databases, database structures and design, systems design, data management, data warehouse
• Advanced experience with SQL Queries