We have an opening for a Business System Analyst in the Elkhart, IN area
This is an entry-level position. The successful candidate will be an experienced, high-energy, detail-oriented, positive and highly analytic business analyst with experience in the sales, customer service and marketing functions of preferably a mid-to-large manufacturing company. He or she will have demonstrated the ability to transform business requirements into system improvements that ultimately advance the CRM initiatives of a fast growing organization.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time perm position, and the expected work hours are 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday; some weekend and overnight work is also necessary.
- Drive conversations within various Sales, Customer Service and Marketing teams, advising best practices, recommending process improvements and implementing system enhancements that consistently advance the overall goals of the team.
- Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects as well as enhancements to existing solutions.
- Perform application configuration activities in Salesforce.com, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and the force.com platform.
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations and negotiate solutions to their complex problems. Build trusted relationships with all stakeholders.
- Write functional and technical specifications for technical team members.
- Research Salesforce production system issues, resolve user problems and escalate to next levels when necessary.
- Create and execute user acceptance test plans, including everyday use cases and test scripts.
- Support change control best practices, including the management of user requests/approvals, and code promotions from development and test to production utilizing Salesforce change sets.
- Assist in the management and on-time delivery of all Salesforce projects, including project plans, status meetings, progress reporting, and closure activities. Identification and proactive management of risk areas is a must, as is seeing a project through to completion.
- Assist in the creation and delivery of functional documentation for Sales, Customer Service and Marketing applications that support business operations.
- Create, deliver and present end-user training materials to all Salesforce end users.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be able to pass EVerify.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS, computer science or other related fields.
- 1-3 years’ work experience in a Business Analyst role supporting Sales, Customer Service and Marketing teams.
- Experience with IPAAS tools such as Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, Informatica, SSIS, etc. as well as familiarity with SOAP and REST web services access protocols using the Salesforce Dataloader and the Salesforce.com IDE is a plus.
- Any APEX, Java, Java Script, Groovy script or VisualForce development experience is a plus.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Preferred hands-on configuration experience with Salesforce CRM, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and the Force.com platform.
- A general knowledge of how to write simple SQL and SOQL queries is a plus.
- Comfortable configuring SAAS based applications.
- Experience creating and executing unit, integration and user acceptance test plans is desired.
- Effective written, verbal and presentation skills with the natural ability to collaborate with business stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and priorities with the ability to self-manage effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent problem-solving and investigative skills.