Join an innovative, diverse company with a great culture where they put people first! Here management takes pride in encouraging and empowering team members. You will be collaborating with a dynamic team, to help you brainstorm and bounce ideas off of.
BI Developer / BI Architect - BI / ERP / DW
(Permanent or Contract Opportunities, Some Remote Work Okay)
This person will be involved with analyzing business needs and designing Business Intelligence (BI) solutions.
- Design, development, and support of Reports, Dashboards, Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehouse (DW) applications/solutions.
- Responsible for analysis, solution design, and creation of specifications.
- Assist in vendor/tool selection and prioritization of projects and enhancements.
- Support assigned business areas to meet their specific business objectives.
- Provide direction and training to internal and external development staff.
- 5+ years of relevant Business Intelligence (BI), Database (DB), and Data Warehouse (DW) experience
- Data Integration, ETL, and Reporting solutions
- Relational Databases and Data Modeling
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Cubes, OLAP and/or OLTP
- Microstrategy, Tableau, and/or Business Objects (BO)
- SAP ERP exposure (S/4, ECC, HANA, and/or ABAP)
- Business Objects Data Services (BODS) and/or Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Bachelor's or Associate’s Degree in related field