API DEVELOPER/PROGRAMMERLocal Candidates Only
3 month Contract-to-perm
St. Petersburg, FL
Looking for candidates with API development experience and specifically IBM Cast Iron or API Connect. Would like to find candidates seeking full-time employment and not a short term consulting engagement only.
Typical duties include:
- Developer/programmer analysts must have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. They must understand and conceptualize applications from both a technical/programming perspective and a business point of view.
- Because they deal with both technical personnel and business managers/administrators, as well as participate on project teams, they need strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent programming abilities in common languages and frameworks, such as C#/C++, Java Enterprise Edition/ AJAX and Microsoft .NET are needed for the coding aspects of the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science or management information systems, as well as relevant job experience.
- Analyzing business application requirements for functional areas such as finance, manufacturing, marketing or human resources
- Writing code, testing and debugging software applications
- Recommending system changes and enhancements
- Documenting software specifications and training users